JOIN OUR GROUP
DISCUSS THE ISSUES HERE
Work on a Local Bond Election:
- Tabloid used in SISD Bond Issue
Texas House Hearing on Abolishing Property Taxes:
- News 5/3/12 Texas Considers Stopping Property Taxes
Public Rally, Awareness and Events for Lawful Public Education & Funding:
- 10/22/12 tri-fold Rally Flier
- Rally Details
- American Free Press enterviews Avery 9/24/12
- Subdivisions cannot have more power than the Whole.
- Unlawful Funding v. Lawful Funding Diagrams
- 4 page funding comparison flier
- Six Rally Signs
- One Page Rally Explanation - Black & White
- Rally Summary
- Bankers Behind More Unlawful Taxation
- See example of property tax payment protest letter here.
- See letter to Hunter-Kelsey a company that lends money to pay unconstitutional taxes
thereby obtaining unlawful liens to secure the loans.
- New So-Called "Select Committee on Property Tax Reform" go to public hearings
Texas Judge Finds Property Taxes for support of Public Education Unconstitutional Again:
- Judge John K. Dietz rules School Finance Unconstitutional Again
- Dietz rules School Finance Unconstitutional - DUH!
Avery files Petition to Contest Seguin ISD Bond Election held on Nov. 5, 2013:
- Plaintiff's Original Petition in Election Contest
Continued Property Tax News:
- "Property Tax Revolt Brewing 2014" Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Avery's Response to TPPF's video on property tax revolt
- Pursuit of Freedom interviews Ron Avery in October of 2014.
- Press Release on Passage of Texas SB 1760 Tax Relief Scam.
- Response to Passage of SB 1760 Tax Relief Scam
- Avery's response to Senator Creighton's Property Tax Reform & Lasting Reductions.
- The Hype on so-called "PROPERTY TAX REFORM" just keeps coming!
- Austinites not aggressive enough to demand end of unlawful property taxes
- Find out more about Austinites for Tax Reform Screw reform! We need an end to unlawful property taxes! Everything short of abolishion is waste of time.
- The Hype and Bull about Property Tax Reform Continues
- See the above Article at the Houston Chronicle
- TEXAS CONGRESS FINALLY ADMITS PROPERTY TAXES AIN'T GOING DOWN!
- Sample of an ARB Hearing Submission
- Appointment of Select Committee on Property Tax Reform
- Avery's Petition for Review filed at the 25th State District Court of GCAD rulings that his property can be confiscated and rented back to him.
- Why reform and reduce legislative crime when they could JUST STOP IT?
- See Raymond Sanchez Story